Please Note: The Passport fee is a non-refundable processing fee and is retained by the Department of State whether or not the passport is issued.
There is no expedited service outside the United States
- Adult Passport Book (First Time Applicants) - $135
- Adult Passport Book (Renewals) - $110
- All Minor Applicants - $105
- Additional Passport Pages - $82
- Replacing Lost/Stolen/Damaged Adult Passport - $135
- Passport Card - Adult first time applicant - $55.00; previous passport holder - $30.00 and all minors under the age of 16 - $15.00.
Accepted payment methods are:
- UK or U.S. Credit card - Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or Diners Club, or Debit card - Visa or Mastercard only;
- International Money Order to the exact U.S. dollar amount made payable to the "United States Disbursing Officer";
- Banker's Draft drawn in U.S. dollars only on a bank in the United States made payable to the "United States Disbursing Officer" or
- If applying for a service in person in London or Belfast cash - either dollars or UK sterling. Please note that U.S. Consulate Edinburgh cannot accept cash payments.
Money Orders or Banker's Drafts must have been issued within the last five months.
Please note: We are not authorized to accept personal checks.
Payment by Credit Card
Applicants applying by courier or mail and who are paying by U.S. or UK credit card can use Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or Diners Club.
Please DO NOT amend fee amounts
Before submitting the form with you application, notify your credit card company, otherwise the payment may be declined.
For Adult passport renewal - download the credit card payment form here
For extra visa pages - download the credit card payment form here