Notary Services for All Nationalities
Notary Services for all Nationalities
The Embassy and Consulates General provide Notarial Services for anyone who needs a document(s) for use in the U.S.
Each Notarial Service requires an appointment, which is scheduled online through the Embassy website.
- The fee per Consular seal is US$50
- Be sure to bring your passport or government issued photo I.D., along with the documents you would like notarized.
- It can take about 90 minutes for the notarial process, depending on the circumstances of the case.
- Please look at your document and read it carefully before attending the Embassy. If two people need to sign the same document, or if a witness is required, the names of all attendees must be submitted in advance.
- When you have booked an appointment online, write down the appointment I.D. and password. You will need these if you wish to change your appointment.
- DO NOT sign the document
I would like to:
CONSULATES IN EDINBURGH AND BELFAST
Notary appointments are available at both consulates. Please click on the relevant link for further information:
Visiting Embassy London
Electronic devices such as laptops are not allowed within the Embassy grounds. For a list of prohibited items and storage facilities within the vicinity of the Embassy, please click here.
Large bags, such as backpacks, suitcases or packages classed above cabin-size allowance are also not allowed within the Embassy grounds. Please see this PDF file for a list of Left Luggage storage facilities (PDF - 36kb).
Visitors who do not follow these instructions will experience considerable delays at the security check point, which could result in the appointment being cancelled.