U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
We are the London Field Office of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). You may contact us in a variety of ways but the most efficient way is by using our online form.
USCIS Services provided include:
- Abandonment of Lawful Permanent Resident Status (I-407)
- DNA Capture for USCIS petitions
- Filing of (I-600/I-600A) relating to Inter-County Adoptions
- Filing of Petition for Alien Relative (I-130)
- Filing of Petition for Widow(er) (I-360)
- Overseas Military Naturalization
- Pickup of Reentry Permits for Lawful Permanent Residents
- Refugee/Asylee Relative Petition (I-730)
- General Inquiries - Individuals submitting correspondence/queries to the USCIS London Field Office should include their email address or a stamped self-addressed envelope to receive a prompt reply
USCIS London takes fingerprints for persons who are residents of the United Kingdom and who are:
- Active-duty members of the military or their spouses who are applicants for naturalization;
- Spouses of U.S. government employees serving overseas and other applicants for expedited naturalization residing overseas;
- Prospective adoptive parents who are filing from overseas; or
- Applicants for Refugee Travel Documents.
Limited fingerprinting services may also be available to overseas applicants filing for U.S. immigration benefits who present an appropriate letter from a domestic USCIS office stating that fingerprints are required, or in compelling circumstances. Please contact our office for additional information.
If the service you require is not available at the London Field Office, please contact the National Customer Service Center (NCSC) at 800-375-5283.
The USCIS office provides the following services on an appointment basis only:
- Collection of reentry permits (you should only make an
appointment after you have received a postcard/email from this office stating
that your reentry permit has arrived)
Read more (PDF - 47Kb);
- Fingerprinting for Inter Country Adoptions (Hague Convention)
Read more (PDF - 30Kb);
- Fingerprinting for Expeditious Naturalization under Section 319(b)
Read more (PDF - 60Kb);
- Abandonment of Lawful Permanent Residency Status (Form I-407)
Read more (PDF - 47Kb)
For other enquiries please use our Contact Form.
Please note that the mailing address below should be used in ALL of these three cases:
- When mailing from the United States
- When mailing from outside the United States
- As a physical address for Express Delivery
USCIS Field Office - London
Embassy of the United States of America (DHS / USCIS)
24 Grosvenor Square
London W1K 6AH
Updates via Twitter
Want USCIS updates?
Just follow @USAinUKCGCorner