Alumni Engagement Innovation Fund 2012
The 2012 Alumni Engagement Innovation Fund competition is now open! The AEIF offers $1,000,000 to help teams of alumni tackle some of the world’s most pressing issues. Administered by the State Department’s Alumni Affairs Division, AEIF awards up to $25,000 per winning team. All State Alumni are welcome to participate.
The first phase runs from February 27 - March 30, 2012. During this time alumni can:
- Submit project ideas on State Alumni starting February 27.
- Browse submitted proposals, contact proposal submitters to join their projects.
- Discuss projects, provide critiques or suggestions.
- Revise your proposal and add team members. Final revisions are due March 30.
For more information on the AIEF, visit their website.
John Adams Society
- The John Adams Society is an association of individuals who have participated in one of the U.S. government exchange programs through the U.S. Embassy, London. It works to foster mutual understanding amongst the British and American governments while strengthening a network of individuals who are invested in cross-Atlantic cooperation and development. More information on the Society can be found on their website.