Logos & Graphics
Official Department of State Logo
As of June 2012 this logo (a rectangular rendition of the flag of the United States of America) is to be used by official external partners of the U.S. Embassy London and our official Consulates General in Belfast and Edinburgh.
This logo is available in several format, including Adobe Illustrator (.ai vector files), Encapsulated PostScript (.ps, raster bitmap), PDF and JPG (300 dpi for Web & medium-quality print use).
Only the AI and EPS files are resolution independant (200,300,400, etc DPI) and suitable for high-quality printed artwork. If in doubt please consult your printer or graphic designer as to what file type they require.
For photo credit please use the text: "U.S. State Department image".
- JPEG color (300 dpi, web & medium-resolution print-use, 430Kb)
- JPEG black-and-white (300 dpi, web & medium-resolution print-use, 305Kb)
Encapsulated PostScript (EPS)
- Color EPS (500Kb)
- Black-and-white (monochrome) EPS (490Kb)
- Grayscale EPS (490Kb)
- Color with text area below flag (575Kb)
Adobe Illustrator (.AI)
- Color .AI (77Kb)
- Black-and-white (monochrome) .AI (71Kb)
- Grayscale .AI (70Kb)
- Color with text area below flag (110Kb)
U.S. Embassy London Olympic Logo Contest Winner
Back in July 2011 the U.S. Embassy London sponsored a contest for an original piece of work that demonstrated the friendly relations and mutual excitement over the 2012 Games between the United States and the United Kingdom.
- Our Flickr collections have lots of photos from our public events.