At intervals a Consular Officer from our Visa section will be on hand to answer your visa questions. This is your chance to get plain-English answers on those visa issues on which you are unsure.
Please note that for privacy reasons we cannot accept case-specific questions but you are welcome to provide a generic question to any of our webchats.
The Next Webchat
Do you have a question about U.S. Immigrant or Nonimmigrant Visas? Thinking about travelling to the U.S. for the winter holidays? Not sure what visa you need? Planning to immgirate but not sure about the document requirements? Then join us on Wednesday, October 29th to ask a Consular Officer and let us help you prepare! Remember, for privacy reasons, we can't answer case specific enquiries during the chat.
Please join our webchat on Wednesday, October 29th, 12 - 1pm GMT to learn more about U.S. Immigrant and Nonimmigrant Visas!
If you would like to post your questions ahead of time, you may do so in the chatroom. We will answer all questions at the time of the web chat.
- July 2014 - Immigrant/Nonimmigrant Visas (250Kb)
- June 2014 - Immigrant/Nonimmigrant Visas (280Kb)
- May 2014 - Immigrant/Nonimmigrant Visas (334Kb)
- April 2014 - Immigrant/Nonimmigrant Visa (110Kb)
- March 2014 - Immigrant/Nonimmigrant Visas (236Kb)
- February 2014 - Student Visas and Summer Work Travel (256Kb)
- January 2014 - Immigrant/Nonimmigrant visas (275Kb)
- November 2013 - Nonimmigrant visas arrests/convictions/cautions (302Kb)
- September 2013 - Immigrant/Nonimmigrant visas (269Kb)
- July 2013 (2) - Immigrant/Nonimmigrant visas (269Kb)
- July 2013 (1) - Immigrant/Nonimmigrant visas (263Kb)
All downloadable documents on this page are provided in PDF format. To view PDFs you must have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You may download a free version by clicking the link above.