At intervals a Consular Officer from our Visa section will be on hand to answer your visa questions. This is your chance to get plain-English answers on those visa issues on which you are unsure.
Please note that for privacy reasons we cannot accept case-specific questions but you are welcome to provide a generic question to any of our webchats.
Our Next Webchat
We have not yet decided on the date of our next webchat - please check back soon! We will also announce the date on our visa blog.
Please also take a look at past transcripts, below, as they contain a wealth of handy material and answers to many common questions.
- March 2014 - Immigrant/Nonimmigrant Visas (236Kb)
- February 2014 - Student Visas and Summer Work Travel (256Kb)
- January 2014 - Immigrant/Nonimmigrant visas (275Kb)
- November 2013 - Nonimmigrant visas arrests/convictions/cautions (302Kb)
- September 2013 - Immigrant/Nonimmigrant visas (269Kb)
- July 2013 (2) - Immigrant/Nonimmigrant visas (269Kb)
- July 2013 (1) - Immigrant/Nonimmigrant visas (263Kb)
All downloadable documents on this page are provided in PDF format. To view PDFs you must have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You may download a free version by clicking the link above.